By partnering with Educate to Grow to help us further the agricultural education of students in need, you demonstrate a commitment to address core societal issues of unemployment, sustainable food security and economic productivity. Increasing the supply of a talented and skilled workforce with 21st century workplace skills will have lasting impact on a continent whose population is rapidly expanding, and where agriculture offers massive potential for growth, social impact and innovative change.
In addition, your business stands to benefit from the following:
➢ Tax benefits
Educate to Grow is a Non-Profit Company (NPC) Registration no:2017/128220/08. Registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) ref. no: 241-937. Public Benefit Organisation (PBO)/Section 18(A) ref. no: 930065201.
Therefore, donations to the organisation will be exempt from donations tax in terms of section 56(1)(h) of the Act. Section 18A (1) of the Act provides for a deduction in terms of donations made in the form of cash or certain types of assets made, inter alia, to
PBOs approved under section 30(1), provided that the donor is in possession of a valid receipt and that the donation does not exceed 10% of taxable income.
Donations that are allowed and for which Educate to Grow can issue an 18A certificate are those that comply with the following:
• Donations need to be unencumbered (unconditional) to further the objectives of Educate to Grow.
• There must be no contractual obligations that need to be fulfilled and no deliverables to be met in return for the donation.
• Educate to Grow must be free to use its discretion as to how the donation will be utilised.
➢ B-BBEE initiatives in CSI and skills development
AGRICOLLEGES international provides investment opportunities to corporations to achieve enduring business and social impact through the B-BBEE priority element of Skills Development and Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives.
➢ Partnership benefits
• Demonstrates a commitment to address core societal issues of unemployment, sustainable food security and economic productivity.
• Strengthens social engagement and impact.
• Increases the supply of a talented and skilled workforce with 21st century workplace skills.
• Achieves B-BBEE points and compliance under the Skills Development and Socio-Economic Development elements.
For more information or to discuss future partnerships, please contact Altie Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org