Educate to Grow
Ensuring access to education and skills development in the Agricultural sector and all related
upliftment programmes linked to it.
Educate to Grow is a South African non-profit company with a global reach, focusing on the education and upliftment of those most in need in rural and urban areas, particularly unemployed youth and vulnerable women.
RAISING FUNDS IN THE AGRICULTURE SECTOR
Educate to Grow is a proudly South African company with a global reach that raises and provides funding to contribute towards sustainable agricultural educational and skills development goals.
Educate to Grow relies on the extraordinary generosity of our partners, who invest to help make a difference to the agricultural sector. Educate to Grow collaborates with partners to source funds from individuals, large corporate organisations and government institutions.
Educate to Grow aims to establish partnerships and raise funds in order to provide agricultural learning opportunities to students by contributing towards agricultural sustainability.
Educate to Grow is on a mission to contribute towards economic development and sustainable food supply for global communities. Educate to Grow has a mission to offer financial support through partnering with individuals and businesses to provide learning opportunities in the agricultural sector.
Educate to Grow is a private sector initiative and is a member of the PPGI (Private, Public and Government Sector).
- Contributing towards the economic development and sustainabilty of the agricultural sector.
- Providing quality, accessible, and affordable learning opportunities and resources to the unemployed youth.
- To support the growing demand for food supply in global communities.
- Increase the quality and quantity of agricultural technicians and scientists in designated agricultural fields.
- Addressing youth unemployment by up-skilling, training, developing and enhancing the basic life skills of agri-students.
- Developing agri-entrepreneurs who can start their own agribusinesses and contribute towards a sustainable future.
Maintaining our corporate reputation is critical to the sustainability of Educate to Grow. The selection process used to award funds, projects, bursaries, and the appointment of individuals with impeccable reputations as Educate to Grow directors and administrators, ensures that our reputation of excellence and financial integrity is never compromised.
The Educate to Grow team maintains the utmost professionalism when interacting with our partners, supporters, colleagues, regulators and all other stakeholders.
We take personal responsibility for our actions, ensuring that we honour our commitments.
We aim to offer hope to deserving students and communities, showing care and consideration for individual needs and circumstances.