Educate to Grow
Ensuring access to education and skills development in the Agricultural sector and all related
upliftment programmes linked to it.
Educate to Grow is a South African non-profit company with a global reach, focusing on the education and upliftment of those most in need in rural and urban areas, particularly unemployed youth and vulnerable women.
EDUCATING AND GROWING POTENTIAL
At ETG we encourage the youth, women, urban and rural future farmers to access and enrol in programmes that will see them realising their educational and skills development goals.
ETG strives to contribute and actively participates in the development of our communities, particularly in agricultural related fields.
Our mission is to support prospective students to further their education and skills development in Agri-related areas. Ultimately we contribute to economic development and sustainable food supply in Africa and beyond.
Educate To Grow is an entirely private sector initiative falling under the PPGI (Private/Public and Government Sector) working with private enterprises and government to achieve sustainable goals.
- To support previously disadvantaged youth and women.
- To empower the unemployed youth with access to quality, accessible and affordable learning opportunities.
- To further education and skills development in Agri-related fields.
- To increase the employability of previously disadvantaged students.
- To ultimately contribute to the economic development and sustainable food supply in Africa and beyond.
- To collaborate with the relevant partners in the Corporate environment to assist with the reskilling and up-skilling of farmers across the spectrum.
- To increase the number of agricultural technicians and scientists in designated fields.
- To contribute towards removing barriers to access to agricultural education and training.
- To mobilise learners from ACI, to prepare and train them to become competent technicians and prospective farmers, relevant to the present and future market needs of the agricultural sector.
- To teach students additional life skills that will make them more employable.
- To develop agripreneurs who can use their acquired knowledge to start their own Agri-enterprises.
Maintaining our corporate reputation is critical to the sustainability of ETG. The selection process used to award funds, projects, bursaries, and the appointment of individuals with impeccable reputations as ETG directors and administrators, ensures that our reputation of excellence and financial integrity is never compromised.
The ETG team maintains the utmost professionalism when interacting with our partners, supporters, colleagues, regulators and all other stakeholders.
We take personal responsibility for our actions, ensuring that we honour our commitments.
We aim to offer hope to deserving students and communities, showing care and consideration for individual needs and circumstances.